Cosmetic dentistry is that part of dental treatment involved with smile makeovers by enhancing a person's smile
- Light Cure Filling i.e
- Tooth Colored Material
- Tooth Colored Crowns & Bridges ( Ceramic With Metal , Matel Free Ceramic)
A smile defines us to the world. It is the first thing that someone notices about you. Not everyone is born with a perfect set of teeth.
- Veneers: They are also called laminate.They are used to close gaps, correct stained or chipped teeth. There are different kinds of veneers depending on the requirement.
- Teeth Whitening: Teeth yellow with age or with excessive consumption of tea and coffee. Teeth Whitening or Bleaching is a procedure used to lighten the tooth shade leading to a brighter smile.
- Orthodontics: This procedure is done to straighten crooked teeth. It plays a vital role to improvise the oral function and also helps to shape and develop the jaw bone.
- White Fillings: These are tooth coloured filling. They are done to fill up cavities or building up chipped teeth.
- Caps and Bridges: Caps help restore malformed fractured teeth and discoloured teeth. Bridges replace single or multiple missing teeth.